Abilene Klogs Footwear Women's Brand Black For Sale XBZX956
Abilene is serious about comfort. Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. An open, contoured heel cup and a removable, cushioned footbed give you the freedom and support you need during a long day on your feet. The Abilene's cushioned TRUComfort™ Insole provides the perfect arch support and the deep heel cup ensures a secure fit. Paired with our proprietary oil and slip-resistant, non-marking PURGrip™ Outsole. The Abilene is the perfect shoe for chefs, wait-staff, and other restaurant employees.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning, and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. The footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- The contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Durable; wipes clean with mild soap and water (do not use harsh chemicals or bleach). Autoclavable up to 140 degrees.
- Wipes clean with mild soap and water (do not use harsh chemicals or bleach).
- Unisex. Women order normal size; men order one whole size larger and order Wide. If you wear a half size, please order half a size UP.
Powered By www.bianchielisabetta.com©2021